- To improve the availability of a diverse range of high quality
- To connect local producers and farmers to chefs, restaurateurs,
food organizations and the public.
- And, to support small family farms and promote a healthier society
through education and appreciation for local, fresh, sustainably raised produce and products.
Chicago’s only sustainable farmer’s market. The highest quality locally farmed products.
The Market is open Wednesdays and Saturdays from 7:00am – 1:00pm, located in south Lincoln Park at approximately 1750 N. Clark.
Support Green City Market!
Green City Market , as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, charitable organization allowing tax deductible contributions, invites you to join a vital community of supporters who fund these unique educational programs and initiatives:
- Chef Demos
- Sprouts program for kids
- The Edible Garden
- Savor the Seasons Series
- Localvore Challenge
- Farm Forager initiative that brings high quality, locally produced foods into Chicago
- Farmer Workshops for farmers to learn the tools to make their farms more profitable and successful
- Above all, members make a commitment to support local sustainable and certified organic agriculture and preserve the environment for future generations.